Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thing 8 - Sharing of the Creations

Books I want to read

I created a database of all of the books that I currently am itching to read. It is a work in progress. I have a spreadsheet that I started at home of all the books I want to read. I have to say that I am likely to use this tool. I find it a great way to list the books that I would like to read and maybe even start one for the books that I have read.

After a few tries, I was able to understand the database. I had difficulty at first understanding how to input my entries. But after a while it came relatively easy for me to input my data.

The database could be used in a library. One could use it as a database for the magazines that the library subscribes to, and it could also be used for making a list of the new books/movies that the library has added to their collection.

No comments: