Monday, February 25, 2008

Thing 5 - Flickr Fun

Pewter Uppercase Letter L cast Y valve S letter S A


Sharing photos online is a great thing. It makes taking your photos and uploading them more fun. I know that I enjoy uploading my photos to my facebook account in order for my friends to see them. I know that if I ever did something like Flickr, I would probably not be so public with all of my pictures. I would upload my France photos and show those off to everyone, where as a night out with my friends, I would not make those public. That is a personal decision. Just because I find it creepy when people I have no idea who they are start to comment on my personal photos. Where as the scenery photos that I took while I was in France is a different thing. If someone wants to comment on my ability of taking these photos, I'm all up for it. :o) It would be fun to see our library start a Flickr account to share photos of events and other happenings that are going on in our library. I would find it interesting to see the different photos from the events. Especially the meet the Storybook character photos. The kids meeting their favorite characters would be very fun to see.

No comments: