Monday, March 17, 2008

Thing 9 - Online Collaboration Tools

I only used the Googledocs. Mainly because of the fact that I have used it in the past and find that it is easier for me to stick with things that I know. I enjoy the fact that anyone that you want to be able to read and edit can with Googledocs. I know that I have used it as a way to be able to edit some of my information from another computer with out having to email to myself or use my jump drive. This was my first time in editing a document. I feel that this is a great idea for if you were going to use it as way to share a group paper with who you are working with. This really cuts down on the time that is spent downloading and uploading attachments.

What would the founding fathers think? I think they are probably turning over in their graves. They probably never thought that in this day and age that people would be slaughtering their documents into something that is laughable.

No comments: