Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thing 11 - Taggin and Del.icio.us

I have used the Del.icio.us and have decided that I think it is a neat idea. Mainly because then one has the ability to access their bookmarks at any computer. This is a tool that I could have used while I was still in school. It would have been helpful while doing online research. I would use it more now as just a bookmark site. If I needed to find a site and was not at my personal computer, this gives me the access to that site without having to wrack my brain thinking what the dang site address is. I do see the potential for research tool. You have the ability to look at other people's comments on a certain site. There is also the ability to look at the different tags and find different sites/articles.

1 comment:

GGalles said...

Good ideas for the use of del.icio.us. I think it is one of those things that we could show our patrons and many of them would find it a very useful tool for organizing their bookmarks.