Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thing 14 - LibraryThing

My LibraryThing catalog

I've had a LibraryThing account for sometime now. One of my co-workers had mentioned she say a small blurb about it in Real Simple magazine. I then proceeded to set it up. I haven't done much with it for a while now. I would say that the last time I entered any books would have been in December.

I did find that some of my books were pretty popular, especially my Harry Potter books. My other books aren't quite as popular as the Harry Potter.

I was unable to really find any discussion about the books I have in my collection. Most of the conversations that I found were about other books that were similar to the one that I clicked on. I did find another series by Tanya Huff that I did not know she had written.

No comments: